Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Persistant acne causes

« ... Green tea can also be mixed well with other ingredients such as ginger. It is said that it works best to add at least 6 tablespoons of ginger with your green tea mixture. You will want to stay in your face with this mixture at least twice a day and do sell for about 10 minutes each time....
...So I did the three day fast, and on the morning after the 3rd day I looked in the mirror and saw that my skin was pretty much clear. Impressive results! I enjoyed my clear skin for about a week, but then my skin started to breakout again. And within a few days my acne was back, and was as bad as ever......»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Using of wrong cosmetics can cause acne. You should be very careful in selecting the right cosmetics. Some skin creams are developed from the fatty acids and oils. Such creams have high absorption and these products when used on our skin are powerful in stimulating the formation of acne....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to treat acne and pimples at home kids, body acne for black skin, food from u can have acne

No comments: